"Learning to Create a Photographic Portfolio-Online Book Workshop-You must be Pre-registered "
by Ken Carlson, GPSA-Maine
Friday, October 27, 7:30 PM
Pre-registration was required for this workshop taking place over two months. If interested, please contact Ken at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept. 10, 2023
Workshop cost is 50 dollars.
Purpose of the workshop would be-
1. Produce a PDF Book of photographic collections of several photographers
2. Expose photographers and teach principles of editing and sequencing needed to produce a collection
3. Create a meaningful collection-not just your greatest hits
4. Practice using words and photographs as a communication tool.
1. Each project will have a theme, stylistic similar photos, titles, and captions
2. Each project will have between 8 and 12 images
3. Participation will be a mix of Zoom meetings and in person meetings at the Club and will take place in the upcoming 2023-24 camera club year.